Recommended Global Pharmaceutical Sciences Conferences
Pharmaceutica Meet 2020
Pharmaceutica Meet 2020 cordially invites each and every interested and enthusiastic participant from all over the world to take part in the 19th International Conference on Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery Systems at Dubai, UAE during June 18-19, 2020. Dubai, UAE is a highly notable conference throughout the world organized by ME Conferences. The main aim of this conference is to find novel opportunities of doing NDDS research and dynamically providing the “value addition” to pharmaceutical R&D businesses which is used to treat major diseases. This conference accompany with leading oncologists, doctors, scientists, academicians, specialists from all over the world to share ideas and advance techniques in novel drug delivery system . This conference includes a Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Symposia, Workshops, Exhibitions and Career development programs.
Pharmaceutica meet 2020 is the most suitable platform to explore ones scientific knowledge by sharing through their presentations and to build a robust network with the eminent people, key decision makers from all-around the academic institutions, Healthcare Institutes, Pharmaceutical, Biotech organizations of the world. The conference aims to build a strong belief that all other health and medical sciences can provide the healthy circumstances by the inter-bonding with the Pharmaceutical studies and sciences.
- Academic professionals
- Directors and CEO’s of organization
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Environmental agencies
- Health Research & Policy Department
- Molecular & Cellular Physiology
- Department of Family Medicine and
- Public Health
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
- Academic students
- Clinical representatives
- Drug inspector
- Health care professionals
The pharmaceutical sciences incorporate a wide range of scientific disciplines which are important for finding and developing new drugs and therapies. This is the Biology to learn how to maximize drug delivery to the body and turn the comprehensive knowledge into new and improved human disease therapies. There are many chemicals with pharmacological properties but special measures are needed to help them at their sites of action attain therapeutically relevant quantities. Pharmaceutics helps relate the formulation of drugs to their delivery and disposition in the body.
Track 2: Drug Discovery and Development
Drugs are formulated basing on drug discovery and design to attain specificity on their biological targets. It is also known as a rational drug design. By applying various technologies new drug molecules are developed. This procedure includes the identification of drug targets, candidates, synthesis, screening, physical, chemical characterization and assays. Drug development is used for manufacturing and marketing the biologically active compound by observing the pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, toxicology and various clinical parameters. Medication revelation and advancement together are the finished procedure of recognizing another medication and offering it for sale to the public.
Track 3: Smart Drug Delivery System
The Smart drug delivery system is used to increase the concentration of dosage form in a specific site of body to decrease the damage of healthy tissue. The drug delivery system approaches formulations, and technologies for transporting a drug compound in the body as it needs to achieve its desired therapeutic effect for a prolonged period of time. This system mainly depends on passive and active targeting which improve the drug solubility in the body. It also provides site-specific targeting to reduce drug accumulation within healthy tissue and enhance a drug to attain effective treatment. The objective of a focused on drug delivery system is to delay, restrict, target and have a secured medication connection with the unhealthy tissue. The ordinary medication conveyance framework is the ingestion of the medication over a natural layer, though the focused on discharge framework discharges the medication in a measurements structure.
Pharmaceutical formulation is a substance with an active therapeutic ingredient available in different dosage forms. Target based drug formulation is expressed as a change in the manufacturing field reflecting the specificity in drug activity. The ingredients used in drug formulation are segregated basing upon their physical and chemical properties. The factors like pH, temperature, polymorphism, drug solubility etc. are also altered in the process of target based drug formulation.
Pharmacokinetics is division of pharmacology which involves the study of absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion of a drug. Clinical pharmacokinetics applies the principle of safe and effective therapeutic management of drugs in an individual.
Pharmacodynamics is study of biochemical, physiologic, and molecular effects of drugs in the body. It is used to understand the effect of drug in the systemic circulation. The most common mechanism of drug entering the systemic circulation after the first pass metabolism (Hepatic) is explained using Pharmacodynamics.
Track 6: Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
Bioavailability is defined as amount of drug available to the target site after systemic circulation and Bioequivalence is the similarity of two drugs must release the active ingredient at the same amount, rate &quality. In this process the new drugs are tested for their stability studies. The new formulations undergo the analytical process to get approved by the FDA as a safe and effective dosage form. It is frequent to compare new drug with the standard product as a reference.
Track 7: Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Pharmacoepidemiology is the study of the utilization and effect of drugs in larger population. It is the bridge between both pharmacology and epidemiology. Pharmacology deals with effect of drugs on humans & epidemiology deals with distribution of drugs and determinants of disease in larger population. Based on this the drugs are formulated and tested to understand the adverse drug reaction which mainly shows genetic variation in the drug-drug interactions.
Track 8: Novel Oncology Therapeutics
Oncology is a part of medical science which deals with tumours and leukaemia. The word oncology derived from a Greek word onco means Cancer which is an abnormal cell growth and possibility to spread or invade other parts of the body as well. Mainly oncologist deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Not all tumours are cancerous and spread to other body parts. Cancers also called as a malignant neoplasm or malignant tumour. There are nearly 200 different types of cancer, which were identified. Each requires their respective approaches for treatment.
Track 9: Clinical Research and Trials
Clinical research & trials is a branch of healthcare science that deals with the drug safety and effectiveness of drugs. The new drug formulation mainly includes pre-clinical research on microorganisms & animals this procedure undergoes by the approval of regulatory affairs (USFDA).Then the clinical research undergoes on humans for drug application to the market. It includes biomedical or behavioural research studies on human participants who are designed to answer specific questions about new drug mediations. Clinical research involves a particular person or group of people to collect the data of drug activity .Such as their behaviour & samples of their tissue. Clinical trials are experiments follow a pre-defined plan or protocol.
Track 10: Bio Pharmaceutics
Bio pharmaceutics deals with the interrelationship of physical and chemical properties of drugs it mainly involves in drug absorption, which is defined as the study of factors influencing the rate and amount of drug reaching the systemic circulation. Biologic Drugs are produced from living organisms or its components such as recombinant proteins, allergens, tissue and blood to maintain the body’s natural response to infections and disease. The biopharmaceutical drugs mainly depend on route & range of systemic drug absorption. This therapy mainly depends on drug formulation and it undergoes in-vivo and invitro distribution at the site of action and shows the therapeutic effect.
Track 11: Drug Metabolism and Toxicology
Drug metabolism is a process in which bio-transformation of pharmaceutical substances takes place upon enzyme action. The antibiotics release from the drug and distributes to the cells or tissues depends upon their potential action. Toxicology is a branch of medicine deals with the adverse drug reaction of chemical substances on living organisms. By diagnosing, treating and exposure to toxicants the adverse effects comes out when it is taken either by accident or design which termed as poison.
Track 12: Neuropharmacology
Neuropharmacology is the study of how drugs affect the nervous system's cellular function and the neural mechanisms by which they influence behaviour. Neuropharmacology has two main branches: behavioral and molecular. Behavioral neuropharmacology focuses on the study of how drugs affect human behavior including how drug dependence and addiction affect the brain of humans.
Molecular neuropharmacology includes researching neurons and their neurochemical interactions with the ultimate objective of developing drugs with beneficial neurological functional impact. Both of these areas are closely linked as both are concerned with the interactions in the central and peripheral nervous systems of neurotransmitters, neuropeptides, neurohormones, neuromodulators, enzymes, second messengers, co-transporters, ion channels, and receptor proteins.
Global Pharmaceutical Market:
Pharmaceutica meet 2020 main aim is to get awareness about novel drugs and drug delivery systems across the world to provide Health benefits to the patients. The novel products mainly contribute to quality of care, greater access to medication, more consumer choice, and a competitive marketplace that enhances affordability and public health. And it shows the effective treatment by different approaches of drugs in the body. The global pharmaceuticals market was worth $934.8 billion in 2017 and will reach $1170 billion in 2021, growing at 5.8%, according to a recent Pharmaceutical market research report by The Business Research Company.
GLOBAL ADVANCE IN DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM
The Advance technique in drug delivery systems show effective treatment with less adverse effects generally oral drug delivery systems is mostly preferred all over the world and The advancement in Drug delivery system in global market rapidly growing since 2012 with 176 $ ,2013- 151$, 2015-178$, 2016-176.5$, 2018 -182$,and with high market value The drug delivery system varies depends on medication and Drug Delivery Systems Market to hit US$ 900 billion by 2025 its target to hit US$ 900 billion by 2025.
Associations in USA:
- American Pharmacist Association
- The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientist
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- Indo American Pharmaceutical Society
- National Pharmaceutical Association, USA
- International Pharmaceutical Federation
- National Community Pharmacists Association
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Pakistan American Pharmacist Association
- Association of Accessible Medicine
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Board of Pharmacy Specialties
- Generic Pharmaceutical Association, Washington
- Ghanaian Pharmacists Association
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society
Associations in Europe:
- European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries & association
- European Association of Euro-Pharmaceutical Companies
- European Healthcare Distribution Association
- European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs
- Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union
- Southeast European Pharmaceutical Association
- British Association of European Pharmaceutical Distributors
- European Association of Faculties in Pharmacy
- European pharmaceutical Students’ Association
- European and International Biotech Industry Associations
- European Industrial Pharmacists Group
- European Federation for Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Care Network
- The European Commission and pharmaceutical policy
- International Federation of Pharmaceutical Researchers & Associations
- Parenteral Drug Association, Europe
- International Pharmaceutical Excipients Council
- Canadian Healthcare Licensing Association
- European Association of Hospital Pharmacist
- The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry
- British Pharmacological Society
- The National Pharmacy Association
- Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland
Associations in Asia Pacific:
- The Hong Kong Association of Pharmaceutical Industry
- Asia Partnership Conference of Pharmaceutical Association
- Federation of Asian Pharmaceutical Association
- Pharmaceutical Society of Singapore
- Indian Pharmaceutical Association
- International Pharmaceutical Student Federation, Asia
- Controlled Release Society
- Indian Drug Manufacturers' Association
- Confederation of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Bulk Drug Manufacturers Association India
- Organization of Pharmaceutical Producers, India
- Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council of India
- Indian Pharmacist Association
- Indian Pharmacy Council
- Indian Pharmacy Graduates' Association
- Indian Pharma Machinery Manufacturers Association
- Indian Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists and Technologists
Associations in Middle East:
- International Society of Pharmacovigilance
- World Health Organization
- Saudi Pharmaceutical Society
- Middle East Medical Information Centre
- Kuwait Pharmaceutical Association
- Dubai Pharmaceutical Information Association
- Turkish Pharmacists' Association
- Pharmaceutical Industry Association of Turkey
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association of Turkey
- International Pharmaceutical student’s Association, Turkey & Dubai
- Emirates Pharmacist Association
- Dubai International Pharmaceutical & Technological Association
- Commonwealth Pharmacist Association
- Muslim Pharmacist Association
- Emirates Medical Association
- International Pharmaceutical Federation, Egypt
Past Conference Report
Pharmaceutica Meet 2019
The 18th International Conference on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems hosted by Conference Series LLC LTD was successfully held during May 27-28, 2019 in Istanbul, Turkey. Pharmaceutica Meet 2019 marked with the attendance of the committee members, senior scientists, young researchers, business delegates and brilliant students from various countries who made this conference successful and productive.
This conference highlighted the theme “Exploring the Unrevealed Sides of Novel Drug Delivery System” with the following scientific tracks:
- Novel drug delivery system
- Pharmacokinetic & Pharmacodynamics Study
- Route of Drug Administration
- Innovative Technologies of Drug Delivery
- Controlled & Sustained Release Drug Delivery
The conference proceedings were carried out through various Scientific Sessions and plenary lectures, of which the following were highlighted as Keynote presentations:
- Title: Strategic movements, current and future competitive landscape in biologics and biosimilars Yavuz S Silay, MaQasid Angel Investors Network, Turkey
- Title: Targeted drug delivery is a type of intelligent drug delivery system
- Ismail Sehic, BRAVO, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Various sessions were chaired and co-chaired by:
- Shazia Iqbal, Istanbul Medipol University, Turkey
- Essam Hamied Ahmed, Istanbul Medipol University, Turkey
Conference Series LLC LTD has taken the privilege of felicitating Pharmaceutica Meet 2019 Organizing Committee, and Keynote Speakers who supported the event.
The esteemed guests, Keynote speakers, well-known researchers and delegates shared their innovative research and vast experience through their fabulous presentations at the podium of grand Pharmaceutica Meet 2019 Conference. We are glad to inform that all accepted abstracts for the conference have been published in Conference Series LLC LTD “Journal of Pharmaceutics & Drug Delivery Research” as a special issue.
We are also appreciative to all the speakers who have attended and obliged to the Organizing Committee Members, adepts of field, various outside experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating the discussion forums .With the unique feedback received from the conference, we would like to announce the commencement of the 19th International Conference on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery System scheduled on June 18-19, 2020 at Dubai, UAE.
Past Reports Gallery
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by