pharmaceutical Conferences Readership Profiles: Key Metrics (Source: Google Analytics)
A statistical representation of global users for novel-drugdelivery-systems.pharmaceuticalconferences.com(Source: Google Analytics)
Pharmaceutics & Drug Delivery Market Research:
Global Pharmaceutical Market 2019 Industry Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Global Pharmaceutical industry. This report studies Global Pharmaceutical in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
The Global Pharmaceutical market 2019 research provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Global Pharmaceutical market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
The global pharmaceuticals market was worth $934.8 billion in 2017 and will reach $1170 billion in 2021, growing at 5.8%, according to a recent pharma market research report by The Business Research Company.
This is an accelerated pace compared to 5.2% for the years before 2017 but is slower than the other two large healthcare segments, medical equipment and healthcare services. Healthcare as a whole is growing at over 7% year on year.
The report also focuses on global major leading industry players of Global Pharmaceutical market providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The Global Pharmaceutical market development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed, and overall research conclusions offered.
Novel Drug Delivery Market:
Novel Drug Delivery Systems Market Report provides a relevant source of perceptive data for investors. Novel Drug Delivery Systems Market Report also examines global Novel Drug Delivery Systems Industry growth analysis, the past and innovative cost, demand and supply information, and revenue.
The global Novel Drug Delivery Systems Market analyses and researches the Novel Drug Delivery Systems development status and forecast in the United States, EU, Japan, China, India, and Southeast Asia. This report focuses on the top players in the global market.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 49.69% in 2017. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 26.15%.
The Global Novel Drug Delivery Systems market is valued at 26500 million US$ in 2018 and will reach 31100 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 2.0% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of The Novel Drug Delivery Systems market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
Key players having presence in the global nanotechnology drug delivery market are AbbVie, Inc., Amgen, Inc., Celgene Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Inc., and Novartis International AG, among others.
Scope & Importance:
Pharmaceutical marketing is the last element of an information continuum, where research concepts are transformed into practical therapeutic tools and where information is progressively layered and made more useful to the health care system. Thus, transfer of information to physicians through marketing is a crucial element of pharmaceutical innovation. By providing an informed choice of carefully characterized agents, marketing assists physicians in matching drug therapy to individual patient needs. Pharmaceutical marketing is presently the most organized and comprehensive information system for updating physicians about the availability, safety, efficacy, hazards, and techniques of using medicines. The costs of pharmaceutical marketing are substantial, but they are typical of high-technology industries that must communicate important and complex information to sophisticated users. These costs are offset by savings resulting from proper use of medicines and from lower drug costs owing to price competition.
Advanced Drug Delivery Systems
• The global advanced drug delivery market should grow from roughly $178.8 billion in 2015 to nearly $227.3 billion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9%. • The North American market should grow from nearly $75.7 billion in 2015 to $93.4 billion by 2020, a CAGR of 4.3%. • The European market should grow from roughly $57.3 billion in 2015 to nearly $72.1 billion by 2020, a CAGR of 4.7%.
• The global systemic antibiotics market should reach nearly $44.7 billion in 2020 from nearly $40.6 billion in 2015 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.0% from 2015 to 2020.
• The beta-lactams market should reach over $22.0 billion by 2020 from over $20.6 billion in 2015, a CAGR of 1.3% from 2015 to 2020.
• The other antibiotic classes market should reach over $10.6 billion in 2020 from nearly $8.3 billion in 2015, a CAGR of 5.0% from 2015 to 2020.
Excipients in Pharmaceuticals
• The global excipients market should reach nearly $6.9 billion by 2020 from over $6.2 billion in 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% from 2015 to 2020.
• The organic excipients market should reach $6.3 billion by 2020 from nearly $5.8 billion in 2015, a CAGR of 1.7% from 2015 to 2020.
• The inorganic excipients market should reach $433.7 million by 2020 from $351.9 million in 2015, a CAGR of 4.3% from 2015 to 2020.
Ophthalmic Therapeutic Drugs
• The global ophthalmic therapeutic drug market was valued at $12.3 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach $19 billion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1% from 2014 to 2020. • The global age-related macular degeneration (AMD) market is expected to grow to nearly $7.9 billion by 2019 from nearly $5.4 billion in 2014, a CAGR of 7.8% from 2014 to 2020. • The global glaucoma therapeutic market generated revenue of $3.8 billion in 2014, and by 2020 this segment is expected to generate $6.4 billion, with a CAGR of 11.1% from 2014 to 2020.
• Drug Delivery Technology Manufacturers
• Public and Private Physicians
• Healthcare Institutions (Medical Data Centers)
• Research & Clinical Laboratories
• Distributors and Suppliers of Drug Delivery Technologies
• Health Insurance Payers
• Market Research and Consulting Firms
Johnson & Johnson
Association & Societies:
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
- Alabama Board of Pharmacy
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- American Association of Pakistani Pharmaceutical Scientists
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)
- American Association of Pharmacy Technicians (AAPT)
- American College of Clinical Pharmacology
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- American Institute of the History of Pharmacy
- American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
- American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- American Society of Pharmacognosy
- Arkansas State Board of Pharmacy
- Association of Pharmacy Technicians UK
- Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
*Source: BCC Research & Transparency Market Research
Meet Top Pharma Industry Professionals, Top Pharmaceutical Companies Researchers, Scientists, Sponsors and Exhibitors from USA (America), UK, Europe, Asia and Middle East at Top Pharma conferences, Pharmaceutics Conferences and Novel Drug Delivery Systems ConferencesNovel drug delivery systems Conference is one of the well-established conference among Pharmaceutical Conferences organized by Conference Series llc Ltd
Pharmaceutica 2022 covers various aspects of Bio-Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Drug Targeting and Design, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Drugs, Pharmaceutical Formulation, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology, Novel Drug Delivery Systems, Smart Drug Delivery Systems, Nanomedicine and Biomedical Applications, Biomaterials in Drug Delivery, Vaccine Drug Delivery Systems, Medical Devices for Drug Delivery, Biologics & Biosimilars, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Process Validation, Pharmaceutical Packaging, Clinical Trials and Clinical Research, Pharmacogenetics and Genomics, Regulatory Affairs and Intellectual Property Rights, Industrial and Physical Pharmacy, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy, Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety, Pharmacy Education and Practice
- 200+ Participation (70% Industry: 30% Academia)
- 9+ Keynote Speakers
- 30+ Plenary Speakers
- 3+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- B2B Meetings
Why you should attend?
- Access to senior-level executives from leading international pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Exposure to new and exciting companies ready for partnerships and licensing opportunities in the U.S., Europe and Asia
- Tremendous networking opportunities to meet numerous U.S., European, Japanese and Asian biotech and pharmaceutical companies in one place at one time
- Use of state-of-the-art partnering technology
- Targeted partner selections through proprietary screening process
- Get to the heart of why formulation and delivery strategies fail. Dissect the challenges before looking for concrete solutions.
- Discover how advances in the sector are impacting both large and small molecule drugs.
- Explore tried and tested routes to improve bioavailability.
- Understand how to develop the right formulation and delivery strategy with a strong scientific, clinical and commercial mind set.
- Discover the latest innovations in drug delivery devices.
- Be inspired by innovative case studies and realize the potential impact on your formulation or delivery processes.
- Engage in the exciting event format, with round tables, panels, showcases, speed networking and multiple conference tracks.
- Share experiences, insights and strategies in interactive peer to peer round tables.
- Hear more perspectives in one place – from large medium and small organizations from pharma, biotech and academia.
- Discover how scientific formulation advancements are being implemented in practice.
Who Should Attend
- Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
- Business Development Managers
- Chief Scientific Officers
- R&D Researchers from Biosimilar and Biologics Industries
- Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
- PhD Scholars
- Patent Attorneys
- Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Investment Analysts
- Association, Association presidents and professionals
- Drug development and discovery companies
- Formulation and Pharma Manufacturing companies
- Medical technology companies
- Universities and institutes
- Intellectual property and legal organizations
- Investors and financial services providers
- Bio-clusters and incubators
- Government and public support agencies
- Cosmetic companies
- Generic drugs and Biosimilars
Young Scientist Benefits
- Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
- Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
- Young Scientist Award reorganization certificate and memento to the winners
- Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
- Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development
- Award should motivate participants to strive to realize their full potential which could in turn be beneficial to the field as whole.
Deadline for Registrations:
- Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development
- Till December 30, 2021 – $399
- Till January 30, 2022 – $499
- Till February 28, 2022 – $599
Global Internet users for conferenceseries.com: Statistical representation (Source: Google Analytics)
Flip on the other side Conferenceseries world’s leading specialist in organizing scientific conferences, events trade, and consumer exhibitions both domestically and internationally in different verticals and horizontals like Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business attracting more than 25 Million+ Visitors, 25000+ unique visitors per conference and 70000+ page views for every individual conference would help in quantifying our presenters research and biography visibility to the online communities and get recognized worldwide.
Conference Series Web Metrics at Glance: Source: Google Analytics
- 25 Million+ Visitors
- 25000+ unique visitors per conference
- 70000+ page views for every individual conference
Out of the 500,000 listing worldwide major conferences attended by 2.5 million attendees 16.8% attendees are drawing only from our Medical, Pharma, Healthcare, Nursing, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business conferences. The main reasons behind the increased popularity of our conference attendees is because of the changing mindsets of academicians, researchers and industries in exploring the opportunities for exchanging ideas, sharing resources, building networks and increase awareness of the on the recent happenings in their research around the world.
“Attending and presenting at conferences remains as the most favorable model of knowledge dissemination for researchers and practitioners to keep abreast of all advances in their field, presenting state-of-the-art research usually on a variety of subjects”
We will continue to set our bar higher and make further progress to organize 1000 conferences in 50 countries across all continents by 2018. We have recently launched online digital video library where all our conference proceedings would be shared and be accessed by the online communities freely.
Channels for driving additional traffic to your research
Web Analytics are best means of measuring concrete details like how many people are visiting our websites, how many of those visitors are the unique visitors and how many of them are staying long to view the complete information available in our sites. The following snapshots of some of our websites will clearly depict the metrics how our conferences stand at par to the other conferences in terms of Visibility, outreach, Participation Number and relevance to their subject.
The metrics of these websites represents more than 25+ Million visitors in addition to this we also equipped with 10 additional scientific websites represents 10+ Million visitors traffic to our conference websites.